You can experience the talked-about Aroma massage and Ayurveda.
- Relaxation Massage
- Facial Massage
- Aroma Foot Massage
Ayurveda treatment for releasing toxins and stimulating metabolism
* Ayurveda – the science of life – is an ancient Indian system of holistic medicine.
- Trial Course (5,500 yen for 30 minutes)
- Treatment for upper body or lower body
- Short Body Course (9,300 yen for 50 minutes)
- Full body oil treatment
- Standard Body Course
(16,800 yen for 90 minutes)
- Full body intensive treatment focused on tired parts of the body
Massage designed to stimulate the lymph and acupressure points, alleviating muscle stiffness and giving you an immediate effect on a stiff shoulder and backache.
- Part Body Intensive Course (2,800 yen for 30 minutes)
- Massage especially for tired parts of your body
- Full Body Short Course (4,200 yen for 45 minutes)
- Light pressure full body massage
- Full Body Standard Course (5.600 yen for 60 minutes)
- Intensive full body massage
- Full Body Long Course (8,500 yen for 90 minutes)
- Intensive full body massage focused on tired parts of the body
After a head massage, warm oil is gently poured over the forehead. Shirodhara relieves tension and promotes deep relaxation.
* Please arrive in your Yukata if you are a guest at Yumotokan.
Massaging the lymph and the muscle of your face to prevent and reduce dark spots, wrinkles, and slack skin.
* Please remove your makeup before appointment.
- Facial Course (5,500 yen for 30 minutes)
- Treatment with herbal oil
- Graded Up Facial Course (6,500 yen for 30 minutes)
- In addition to normal oils, we use rich oil with beauty effects.
Treatment for lower legs and feet
This treatment minimizes swelling and heaviness in the legs with aroma oil selected for your condition.
- Short Course (2,800 yen for 5 minutes + 20 minutes)
- Standard Course
(4,800 yen for 5 minutes + 40 minutes)
Course (6,800 yen for 5 minutes + 60 minutes)
Treatment from your knee to your toe
After a 5-minute foot bath, we give you a massage with aroma oil.