- Local train
JR Kyoto station - Ogoto-onsen station
by JR Kosei Line (about 20 minutes)
- If you give us a call (077-579-1111), we will be happy to pick you up in 5 minutes from the station.
- Please wait for us in front of a taxi stand at the Ogoto-onsen station.
- It takes 5 minutes (about 1.5 km) from Ogoto-onsen station to Yumotokan.
- By New Rapid Train
JR Osaka station to Hieizan-sakamoto station
by a new rapid train on JR Kosei Line (about 50 minutes)
- If you give us a call (077-579-1111), we will be happy to pick you up in 10 minutes from the station.
- Please wait for us at around bus stop.
- It takes 10 minutes (about 2.5 km) from Hieizan-sakamoto station to Yumotokan.
Please exit Kyoto-higashi IC and
proceed in the direction of Nishi-Otsu Bypass (Bypass 161).
It takes 20 minutes to get to Yumotokan.
- Fastest Way (Map below)
Exit Kyoto-higashi IC → Proceed in the direction of Lake Biwa→
Nishi-Otsu Bypass → Exit Shimosakamoto →
Drive the side road of the Bypass →
Turn right at the sixth traffic lights (Heiwado is on your left) →
Turn left at the second traffic lights (Hieitsuji 2 higashi) →
Turn left at the fourth traffic lights (Ogoto-chuo)→Yumotokan
- Easier Way (Map in the right)
Exit Kyoto-higashi IC → Proceed in the direction of Lake Biwa →
Nishi-Otsu Bypass → Exit Oogi-Ogoto→ Turn right →
Turn right at the intersection "Kita-Ogoto" →
Turn right at the fourth traffic lights (Ogoto-chuo) → Yumotokan
- It takes about 35 minutes from Meishin Ritto IC to Yumotokan via the Biwako-ohashi.
Exit Ritto IC → Proceed in the direction of Ohmihachiman →
Turn left at the intersection "Tsuji" → Go straight for a few km →
Cross the Biwako-ohashi Bridge →
Turn left at the second traffic lights (Route 161) →
Go straight for about 5 km → Turn right at the Ogoto-chuo traffic light →
- We recommend that you exit from Kyoto-higashi IC and take Nishi-Otsu Bypass (161 Bypass) instead of crossing the Biwako-ohashi Bridge since the road often has a traffic jam in weekends, public holidays, and long holiday weekends.
We recommend that you get off at Ogoto-onsen station so that you do not have to wait for a long time.
Please go to a platform 3 for JR Kosei line at JR Kyoto station. (Note: The platform is rarely changed to 2.)
Please take either train bound for Katata, Ohmimaiko, Imazu, Nagahara, or Tsuruga.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the map.