- By train
- By Car
- Local train
- JR Kyoto station - Ogoto-onsen station by JR Kosei Line (about 20 minutes)
If you give us a call (077-579-1111), we will be happy to pick you up in 5 minutes from the station.
Please wait for us in front of a taxi stand at the Ogoto-onsen station.
It takes 5 minutes (about 1.5 km) from Ogoto-onsen station to Yumotokan.
- By New Rapid Train
- JR Osaka station to Hieizan-sakamoto station by a new rapid train on JR Kosei Line (about 50 minutes)
If you give us a call (077-579-1111), we will be happy to pick you up in 10 minutes from the station.
Please wait for us at around bus stop.
It takes 10 minutes (about 2.5 km) from Hieizan-sakamoto station to Yumotokan.
Please exit Kyoto-higashi IC and proceed in the direction of Nishi-Otsu Bypass (Bypass 161). It takes 20 minutes to get to Yumotokan.
- Fastest Way
- Exit Kyoto-higashi IC → Proceed in the direction of Lake Biwa→ Nishi-Otsu Bypass → Exit Shimosakamoto → Drive the side road of the Bypass →
Turn right at the sixth traffic lights (Heiwado is on your left) → Turn left at the second traffic lights (Hieitsuji 2 higashi) →Turn left at the fourth traffic lights (Ogoto-chuo)→Yumotokan
- Easier Way
- Exit Kyoto-higashi IC → Proceed in the direction of Lake Biwa → Nishi-Otsu Bypass → Exit Oogi-Ogoto→ Turn right → Turn right at the intersection "Kita-Ogoto" → Turn right at the fourth traffic lights (Ogoto-chuo) → Yumotokan
- It takes about 35 minutes from Meishin Ritto IC to Yumotokan via the Biwako-ohashi.
- Exit Ritto IC → Proceed in the direction of Ohmihachiman → Turn left at the intersection "Tsuji" → Go straight for a few km → Cross the Biwako-ohashi Bridge → Turn left at the second traffic lights (Route 161) → Go straight for about 5 km → Turn right at the Ogoto-chuo traffic light → Yumotokan
We recommend that you exit from Kyoto-higashi IC and take Nishi-Otsu Bypass (161 Bypass) instead of crossing the Biwako-ohashi Bridge since the road often has a traffic jam in weekends, public holidays, and long holiday weekends.